National Geographic's Alabama Recreation Atlas is an ideal resource for any recreation activity from hunting and fishing to camping, golfing, hiking, and more. This durable, easy-to-use atlas includes up-to-date topographic maps, a comprehensive road network, informative recreation guides, and a detailed index. All road types are clearly identified, making each atlas a useful planning tool for motorcycle and off-road adventures. Maps include bold boundaries for parks and federal lands, and clearly labeled lakes, rivers, and streams. On each map page you will find a convenient map legend, easy-to-read page numbers, a latitude and longitude grid for use with GPS, and fact-checked points-of-interest. Also included are cross-referenced charts of fishing areas with species information, game management units, campgrounds and attractions charts, state park maps and facilities, hiking, golfing, skiing and paddling destinations, climate information, and more.
• Detailed topographic maps with shaded relief for the entire state. Map scale is 1:150,000
• Each labeled feature is up-to-date and verified by satellite image
• Comprehensive, easy-to-read road network
• Boundaries for parks and federal lands
• Clearly-labeled lakes, rivers and streams
• Durable laminated cover
• Size 11"x15"
• Robust travel and recreation information
- Cross-referenced chart of fishing areas with species information
- Game management units
- Campgrounds and attraction charts
- State Parks maps and facilities
- Hiking, golfing, skiing and paddling destinations
- Climate information
Folded Size:10.75" x 15.5"
Copyright Date: 2012
Weight: 16 oz