Wyoming is the heart of the American West. Experience the wild spirit of Wyoming with Benchmark''s Wyoming Road & Recreation Atlas. No other map product can better portray Wyoming''s rugged, sky-scraping peaks, or the vast openness where the deer and the antelope really do play! Benchmark''s field-checked Landscape Maps clearly depict the terrain, and pinpoint the many backroads that crisscross the state. The Recreation Guide includes mule deer hunting units and details the many outstanding recreation destinations and opportunities within.
- Comprehensive recreation guide highlights parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches with an index to locate destinations quickly
- Atlas pages feature generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids and easy-to-read symbols, along with climate graphs for selected cities to choose the best time to visit
- Also includes essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, as well as land-use classes
- Details on the maps include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface, cities and elevations
- Metro-area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and make navigation easier within the city
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
Folded Size: No
Flat Size: 11" x 15"
Scale: 1:250,000 & 1:750,000
Copyright Date: 2018
Weight: 16 oz