First impressions of Washington?The Evergreen State?are those of verdant foliage, huge trees, and luxurious greenness. Its lasting impressions though, are of proud, snow-capped mountains, frosty-jade rivers, sapphire lakes, and wonderful scenic panoramas. Benchmark's Washington Road & Recreation Atlas is the one guide needed to explore every corner of this magnificent state. Field-checked Landscape Maps show complete road detail, classed by use and surface, and the updated Recreation Guide has several recreation categories organized by region including the following: Wilderness, Forest Service, State parks, State Lands, Bureau of Reclamation, Military lands, BLM, Tribal lands, National parks and monuments, Wilderness areas and State game management units.
- Comprehensive guide highlights parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches with an index to locate attractions and destinations quickly
- Atlas pages feature generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids and easy-to-read symbols, along with climate graphs for selected cities to choose the best time to visit
- Also includes essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, as well as land-use classes
- Details on the maps include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface, cities and elevations
- Metro-area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and make navigation easier within the city
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface type and cities with elevations
Folded Size: No
Flat Size: 11" x 15"
Scale: 1:200,000 & 1:600,000
Copyright Date: 2020
Weight: 18 oz
Page Count: 128