Utah is well established as a recreation playground, from world-class skiing in the north to 5 amazing national parks in the south. This Utah atlas is designed to help locals and visitors make the most of the wealth of attractions that Utah has to offer. You'll find hundreds of recreation sites, fishing spots, and hunting areas as well as a myriad of parks, natural wonders, and historic sites dotted across the state. Our Landscape Maps show all drive-able Utah roads, classed by surface and purpose, and hundreds of campgrounds and recreation access points. Large-scale metro maps of the Wasatch Front are also included.
- Comprehensive guide highlights parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches with an index to locate attractions and destinations quickly
- Atlas pages feature generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids and easy-to-read symbols, along with climate graphs for selected cities to choose the best time to visit
- Also includes essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, as well as land-use classes
- Details on the maps include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface, cities and elevations
- Metro-area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and make navigation easier within the city
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
Folded Size: No
Flat Size: 11" x 15"
Scale: 1:250,000 & 1:730,000
Copyright Date: 2019
Weight: 16 oz
Page Count: 96