Questions? Contact Us
Oregonians love their state, Benchmark's home state, and they love this atlas. They rave about how clearly it maps the roads - ALL of them - and its accuracy, page overlap, and how easy it is to find landmarks. The Landscape Maps in the latest edition are dramatically improved, with better terrain clarity and detail.
- Comprehensive recreation guide highlights parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches with an index to locate destinations quickly
- Atlas pages feature generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids and easy-to-read symbols, along with climate graphs for selected cities to choose the best time to visit
- Also includes essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, as well as land-use classes
- Details on the maps include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface, cities and elevations
- Metro-area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and make navigation easier within the city
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
Folded Size: No
Flat Size: 11" x 15" x 0.5"
Scale: 1:225,000 & 1:750,000
Copyright Date: 2020
Weight: 17 oz