The Oregon Recreation Map is a folded map version of the Recreation Guide pages within Benchmark's Oregon Road & Recreation Atlas. One side provides a full state map that features Public Lands, extensive highway detail, point-to-point mileages, recreation attractions, campgrounds, parks and wildlife areas, fishing access points, and hunting units (GMU). The reverse side features categorized recreation POI listings with helpful descriptions, current contact information, and map grid references.
- Field-checked for accuracy, landscape maps showcase beautiful, shaded relief of land topography
- Contains essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, from freeways to off-road trails
- Recreation guide includes parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches
- Metro area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and simplify urban navigation
- Climate graphs for selected cities and towns help you determine the best times to visit
- Comprehensive index for quickly locating attractions and destinations
- Regional maps show local mileages and mileage charts
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface types and cities with elevation
Folded Size: 4" x 9"
Flat Size: 34" x 27"
Copyright Date: 2017
Weight: 2 oz