The very first Benchmark atlas title, first released in 1995, has once again been field-checked and updated with current public land owndership and recreation points of interest. The Recreation Guide lists dozens of POI with contact info for every corner of The Land of Enchantment.
- Comprehensive recreation guide highlights parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches with an index to locate destinations quickly
- Atlas pages feature generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids and easy-to-read symbols, along with climate graphs for selected cities to choose the best time to visit
- Also includes essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, as well as land-use classes
- Details on the maps include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface, cities and elevations
- Metro-area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and make navigation easier within the city
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
Folded Size: No
Flat Size: 11" x 15"
Scale: 1:285,000 & 1:1,000,000
Copyright Date: 2020
Weight: 16 oz