The New Mexico Recreation Map is a folded map version of the Recreation Guide pages within Benchmark's New Mexico Road & Recreation Atlas. One side provides a full state map that features Public & Tribal Lands, extensive highway detail, point-to-point mileages, recreation attractions, campgrounds, parks and wildlife areas, fishing access points, hunting units (GMU), and an index of cities and towns with populations and grid references. The reverse side features recreation guides for Albuquerque and Santa Fe, and includes statewide categorized POI listings with helpful descriptions, current contact information, and map grid references.
- Field-checked for accuracy, this map showcases beautiful shaded-relief topography, along with essential recreation information and roads from freeways to off-road trails
- Recreation guide includes parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches
- Metro area maps are scaled to enhance detail and simplify urban navigation; climate graphs for selected cities and towns help you determine the best seasons to visit
- Comprehensive index for quickly locating attractions and destinations
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage chart
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface types and cities with elevation
Folded Size: 4" x 9"
Flat Size: 34" x 27"
Copyright Date: 2015
Weight: 2 oz