Nevada has long been known as the wildest adventure state in the lower 48, and this atlas is the first atlas to fully corral all of its marvels and outdoor potential. Careful and thorough field checking and local research assure users the best Nevada outdoor experience possible. Recreation maps show hunting units and public lands, emphasizing historic trails and points of interest. Special metro maps of Las Vegas and Reno, and a dazzling view of Lake Tahoe make this a complete atlas for the home or car.
- Landscape maps reveal landforms with realism and detail, clearly showing how the state's vast network of roads, waterways, and recreation landmarks fit into the landscape
- Detailed recreation guide lists myriad outdoor activities arranged by category, including parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches
- Landscape maps showcase beautiful, shaded relief of land topography; award-winning design features generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids, and easy-to-read symbols
- Essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, from freeways to off-road trails
- Metro area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and simplify urban navigation
- Climate graphs for selected cities and towns help you determine the best times to visit
- Comprehensive index for quickly locating attractions and destinations
- Regional maps show local mileages and mileage charts
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface types and cities with elevation
Folded Size: No
Flat Size: 11" x 15"
Scale: 1:280,000 & 1:850,000
Copyright Date: 2019
Weight: 16 oz