This recreation map of the Silver State is the ideal companion to the Nevada Road & Recreation Atlas. It illustrates statewide road detail & recreation information including public lands, parks & monuments, boating & fishing access, hunting unit boundaries, campgrounds, historic sites, point-to-point distances, and more. The reverse side features categorized listings of recreation POI and an inset map of the Lake Tahoe area.
- Field-checked for accuracy, landscape maps showcase beautiful, shaded relief of land topography
- Essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, from freeways to off-road trails
- Recreation guide includes parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches
- Metro area maps are scaled to enhance detail and simplify urban navigation
- Climate graphs for selected cities and towns help you determine the best times of year to visit
- Comprehensive index for quickly locating attractions and destinations
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, road surface types and cities with elevation
Folded Size: 4" x 9"
Flat Size: 23" x 36"
Copyright Date: 2018
Weight: 2 oz