The Nebraska Recreation Map is the first map product to show the real richness of recreation potential in The Cornhusker State. One side provides a full state map that features extensive highway detail, point-to-point mileages, recreation attractions, campgrounds, parks and wildlife areas, fishing access points, and hunting units (GMU). The reverse side features categorized recreation listings with helpful descriptions, current contact information, and map grid references.
- Field-checked for accuracy, landscape maps showcase beautiful, shaded relief of land topography
- Essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, from freeways to off-road trails
- Recreation guide includes parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches
- Metro area maps are scaled to enhance detail and simplify urban navigation
- Climate graphs for selected cities and towns help you determine the best times of year to visit
- Comprehensive index for quickly locating attractions and destinations
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, road surface types and cities with elevation
Folded Size: 4" x 9"
Flat Size: 38" x 27"
Copyright Date: 2015
Weight: 2 oz