Benchmark's field-checked Landscape Maps now show ground-cover detail at a very high resolution, now with BLM/State land overlay. US Forest Service areas now show private inholding boundaries. This feature is ideal for the person who wants to know the most about an area before visiting. Benchmark has extensively revised the Boise area metro map and the Recreation Guide has been thoroughly updated. And the atlas still has all of the features people love: generous page-to-page overlap, a usable GPS grid, and field-checked accuracy.
- Comprehensive guide highlights parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches with an index to locate attractions and destinations quickly
- Atlas pages feature generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids and easy-to-read symbols, along with climate graphs for selected cities to choose the best time to visit
- Also includes essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, as well as land-use classes
- Details on the maps include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface, cities and elevations
- Metro-area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and make navigation easier within the city
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface type and cities with elevations
Folded Size: No
Flat Size: 11" x 15"
Scale: 1:250,000 & 1:800,000
Copyright Date: 2020
Weight: 16 oz