Questions? Contact Us
Benchmark's Colorado Road & Recreation Atlas captures the story of Colorado... it's fast-moving history, tremendous mountains, deep canyons, and range of climates. This atlas is a product of many minds, all committed to the same purpose ? providing a complete a picture as possible of the Centennial State. The Landscape Maps reveal landforms with amazing realism and detail clearly showing how the state's vast network of roads and local recreation landmarks fit into the countryside. A complete 30-page Recreation Guide lists a myriad of outdoor activities, arranged by category, and is the ideal planning tool for any kind of outdoor adventure.
- Award-winning design with generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids and easy-to-read symbols
- Field-checked for accuracy, landscape maps showcase beautiful, shaded relief of land topography
- Essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, from freeways to off-road trails
- Recreation guide includes parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches
- Metro area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and simplify urban navigation
- Climate graphs for selected cities and towns to determine when best to visit
- Comprehensive index for quickly locating attractions and destinations
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface type and cities with elevations
Folded Size: No
Flat Size: 11" x 15"
Scale: 1:200,000 & 1:500,000
Copyright Date: 2020
Weight: 20 oz