The Colorado Recreation Map is a folded map version of the Recreation Guide pages within our Colorado Road & Recreation Atlas. One side provides a full state map that features Public Lands, extensive highway detail, point-to-point mileages, recreation attractions, campgrounds, parks and wildlife areas, fishing access points, and hunting units (GMU). The reverse side includes a Denver vicinity map and categorized recreation listings with helpful descriptions, current contact information, and map grid references.
- Field-checked for accuracy, landscape maps showcase beautiful, shaded relief of land topography
- Essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, from freeways to off-road trails
- Recreation guide includes parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches
- Metro area maps are scaled to enhance detail and simplify urban navigation
- Climate graphs for selected cities and towns help you determine the best times of year to visit
- Comprehensive index for quickly locating attractions and destinations
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, road surface types and cities with elevation
Folded Size: 4" x 9"
Flat Size: 34" x 27"
Copyright Date: 2017
Weight: 2 oz