Alaska truly is the Last Frontier. No other publication can display this rugged scenery and recreation potential with more precision than Benchmark's Alaska Road & Recreation Atlas. The Landscape Maps reveal landforms with amazing realism and detail, clearly showing how the state's vast network of roads, waterways, and recreation landmarks fit into the landscape. A complete Recreation Guide lists a myriad of outdoor activities. Arranged by category and boasting unequalled insight and detail, it is the ideal planning tool from a simple scouting trip to an extended exploration. Benchmark field-checkers drove several thousand miles to make sure the Alaska Road & Recreation Atlas is the most accurate, comprehensive, and reliable map product ever published for the 49th State.
- Landscape maps reveal landforms with realism and detail, clearly showing how the state's vast network of roads, waterways, and recreation landmarks fit into the landscape
- Detailed recreation guide lists myriad outdoor activities arranged by category, including parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches
- Landscape maps showcase beautiful, shaded relief of land topography; award-winning design features generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids, and easy-to-read symbols
- Essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, from freeways to off-road trails
- Metro area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and simplify urban navigation
- Climate graphs for selected cities and towns help you determine the best times to visit
- Comprehensive index for quickly locating attractions and destinations
- Regional maps show local mileages and mileage charts
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface types and cities with elevation
Folded Size: No
Flat Size:11" x 15"
Scale: 1:316,800 & 1:1,267,200
Copyright Date: 2016
Weight: 20 oz